The Women's Day Program is an Intensive Outpatient substance abuse treatment program which provides a combination of individual, group counseling and educational groups designed to meet the unique needs of women. The program meets from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays.
What Does the Women's Day Program Consist Of?
- On site baby sitting
- Case Managment
- Weekly Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling Sessions and Educational Sessions featuring topics such as:
Women's Health Issues
Sexual & Physical Abuse
- Psychiatric Services
- HIV/Hep-C testing and counseling
The program meets Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30am - 12:30pm.
Who is Eligible?
- Women 18 years of age and over with a substance abuse problem
- Priority is given to women who are involved with DYFS
What is the Cost?
There is no cost to individuals who are DYFS involved, Work First NJ/ SAI clients or who qualify for other low income funding.
Where Can I Get More Information?
For additional information call: 609-345-2020 ext.6200, Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.