Methadone maintenance is considered one of the most valuable interventions in the treatment of chronic opiate addiction. The methadone maintenance program seeks to eliminate the appeal of opiates and the withdrawal symptoms, and to help the patient participate in a structured treatment program. The program provides a combination of methadone maintenance, with individual, group and educational sessions.
What Does the Methadone Maintenance Program Consist of?
- Monthly Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling/Educational Sessions Featuring Topics Such As:
- Drug/Alcohol Education
- Relapse Prevention
- Life Skills/Job Readiness
- Health Issues
- HIV/Hepatitis Education
- Parenting Skills
- NA/AA Education
- Women's Specialized Services
- Psychiatric Services
- HIV & Hep-C Testing and Counseling
- Medical Services
Medication(Methadone) is dispensed Monday - Friday from 6am - 1:00 pm, and Saturdays from 6am - 12pm.
Who is Eligible?
Men and Women 18 years of age and over with a chronic opiate addiction.
What is the Cost?
- There are various funding sources for clients who are experiencing a financial hardship or have specific financial issues.
- Sliding scale co- pay
Where Can I Get More Information?
For additional information call: 609-345-2020 ext. 6500 Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm.